The Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum FIU will be operating in accordance with the latest guidelines from FIU and the CDC to ensure the health and safety of the public and staff.
Please note the following:
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or have a fever.
- It is highly recommended all visitors should wear a face mask
- All visitors will practice social distancing during their visit with anyone not in their household group. Children must stay with adults at all times.
- No large bags or backpacks are permitted in the galleries. We recommend leaving them in your car as our coat check is closed. Visitors may put backpacks or bags in unmonitored cubbies at their own risk.
- More information here about FIU's guidelines.
The Frost Art Museum FIU strives to maintain a safe, comfortable, and respectful environment for all visitors. We also take our role as guardians of the objects in our care very seriously. Please enjoy all that the museum has to offer and observe the policies listed here to help protect and preserve the art on view in the museum.
Please do not touch any objects on display; the salts and oils naturally produced on your hands are damaging to artworks, even sculpture and furniture.